The Best Pet
You pet's profile displays vital contact information and details aiding in the safe return of your pet. Your contact information can be updated online anytime.
Made with high quality reflective nylon for increased visibility at night.
Identification is on the buckle so nothing dangles! High quality material for a comfortable feel.
Same price as a regular collar. No monthly fees!
Built-in ID Tag
SmartBuckle is a safety collar with built-in pet profile that texts your pet's location when the profile is accessed. This makes it easy for the finder to help.
• You will receive a text message with your pet's location when your pet's profile is accessed.
• The profile can even be used by pet sitters to access medical and emergency vet numbers.
• Update your contact details anytime online with no monthly fees.
Pet Step Counter
App keeps 7 days of step activity inside the free SmartBuckle App.
• Free For Android and Apple Phones
• One Year Battery - No recharging required with replaceable coinstyle battery
• Steps can be viewed anytime or can be real-time if connected to the app
Harness the power of your community. If your pet is spotted by a member in our community, you will receive a text message. A well-established network of users creates a web of location-finding hotspots. Anytime a SmartBuckle device passes another device in our network, its location is relayed back to the app and can be viewed there
No more out of date tags, no more tags falling off, no more dangling noises! Get peace of mind knowing your pet is protected by the SmartBuckle pet recovery collar.
Includes Smart Tag
Unlike the SmartBuckle, a microchip needs to be read by a veterinarian or shelter adding a barrier to recovering your lost pet, especially if your pet is lost after business hours. The SmartBuckle can be read by anyone that finds your pet.
Often the information on the microchip is not up to date, but with the SmartBuckle, you control what information is on your Pet's Profile at any time.
With multiple databases nationwide storing microchip data, there is no guarantee that it can be read.